WalkMe is looking for a Machine Learning Developer, which is both hands-on and an ace problem solver to join our elite algorithmic team. We are developing a system that can understand graphical user interfaces at a human level. Come make history with us!
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about leading technology to the extreme. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Develop and apply advanced algorithms and Machine Learning to the exciting and rapidly evolving domain of GUI perception
- Take part in creating and using one-of-a-kind dataset
- Implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems
- Advance the world one step closer to Artificial General Intelligence
What should you bring to the table?
- BSc in Computer Science from a leading academic institute (advanced courses or a MSc in a related field are a major plus)
- 2+ years of experience in Full Stack web development and implementation of algorithms related to one or more of the following fields: graphs and networks, natural language processing, machine learning
WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success!
CHECK OUT OUR OFFICE CULTURE: