Machine Learning and Cloud platform team is a part of Global Information Management group, responsible for defining the enterprise-wide vision and the roadmap for cloud services and Machine learning innovations at American Express. In this role, the candidate will leveraging his/her strong technical and machine learning skills to work closely with technology and business partners on supporting, designing and architecting the next generation machine learning platform in hybrid cloud.
· Support on premise and multi cloud capabilities by assisting Data Scientists and Analysts create / execute models.
· Design and implement secure, reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure utilizing enterprise’s private cloud as well as other best-in-class cloud providers.
· Lead and document end to end business user experience for on prem / AWS clusters.
· Analyze system requirements and ensure cloud system will be closely integrated with the applications
· Deep understanding of cloud environments including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
· Identify new cloud technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges or limitations in the existing infrastructure.
· Gather and consolidate list of businesses as well as technical requirements from end users related to cloud solutions.
· Work with a team of Technologists, Architects and Capability Developers to accomplish above tasks
· Experience in Big Data Development
· Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
· Experience in Public clouds especially AWS services such as EMR, S3, Athena, Glue, etc.
· Experience in Supporting end to end User experiences with multiple personas such as Data Scientists , Analysts.
· knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions, inclusive of AWS and Microsoft Azure offerings.
· Experience in programming, MapReduce framework, Hadoop Stack, Java, Python
· Experience in programming ML frameworks including Spark, Scala, Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow or other CUDA GPU frameworks.
· Experience in managing, architecting and supporting high performance computing clusters
· Educational requirement: Masters / PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂