Would you like to be a corner stone for digital transformation? Do you have interest in latest technological innovations like natural language processing, machine learning and AI? Are you ready for dynamic environment and motivating tasks?
We’re looking for a Junior Data Scientist to:
• work closely with the business to understand their needs, define opportunities and requirements in order to translate them into robust digital transformation solutions
• cooperate with the robotic/automation delivery team, project team, IT and other stakeholders, to meet project deliverables
• design and develop extraction logic and methods built on Kofax Total Agility (Transformation designer)
• enhance the current capture solutions, provide analysis and support testing process
• provide reporting services, technical support, research and resolve problems
• drive latest innovative cognitive solutions in the conversion domain (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning, etc.)
You’ll be working in the Conversion Center Of Excellence in Zurich. We provide Data Extraction services to our partners across whole UBS organization.
As a Junior Data Scientist you will work in new, innovative and driven team, using latest tools to drive digital transformation efforts in the biggest bank in Switzerland.
• initial practical experience in development and coding
• proficiency in VBA, or Visual Basic.NET, SQL others are advantageous
• demonstrated interest in latest technological trends (computer vision, natural language processing, deep learning technologies)
• fluency in English is a must, German and other language skills are a plus
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve and communicate complex issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂