Experian offers fraud and identity services for clients in more than 44 countries. Every year we check that 182 million people are who they say they are, and help organizations effectively fight fraud while providing a hassle-free customer experience. The fraud landscape is constantly changing and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t do enough to stop today’s sophisticated fraudsters. We use a unique combination of data, analytics and technology to create right-sized fraud solutions that allow our clients to make confident decisions for every transaction. Our ultimate goal is to make the industry’s fraud and identity solutions work better for everyone.
We have a unique opportunity for a Software Engineer – Java/Machine Learning to join this dynamic organization!
- At least four years of relevant software development experience
- A degree in computer science or a similar field, or additional relevant work experience
- Exceptional programming skills in Java/Groovy and the open source ecosystem
- Proficient with web services development with REST/JSON interfaces
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with Apache Spark, Spark ML and Apache Hadoop, or other parallel programming frameworks
- Familiarity with ML techniques including supervised learning, clustering and classifiers
- Eager to constantly improve and grow existing systems and methodologies
- Creative and innovative energy
Additional Preferred Experience
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka.
- Working knowledge of Oracle/SQL.
- Experience with deploying web applications using Jetty, or similar.
- Experience with frameworks such a Spring Boot or Dropwizard.
- Familiarity with Gradle.
- Familiarity creating and using Docker images.
- Hands-on experience with Cassandra is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (AWS preferred).
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.
- A beautiful office with views of North Scottsdale and the surrounding mountains
- You’ll be surrounded by great minds, a high talent strategic hub
- All full-time positions are bonus eligible
- We order lunch in every Monday
- Cold brew coffee on tap, along with assorted beverages and snacks
- Pool, ping pong and foosball tables
- A relaxed dress code
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit experian.referrals.selectminds.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂