We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- IT Project Management in an international and multiple interface’s environment (e.g.: internal/external suppliers)
- Lead a developer team focused on ensuring smooth IT Operations (Maintenance of running tools + Improvements) especially in R&D
- Manage a vast IT tool architecture landscape ensuring minimum down time to enable users in achieving their demanding targets (customer centric thinking)
- Support the development and continuous improvement of a tool digitalization roadmap based on key trends and constraints (e.g. cost, time, performance)
- Lead the maintenance and improvement of no-proprietary tool
- Develop and sustain a proficient relation with IT suppliers to ensure delivery on budget and on time of the required releases.
- Develop and Maintain an automatized reporting system for the KPIs for a global R&D organization using structured and unstructured data
- SAFe and Agile experience to proficiently communicate/collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure the required impact
Your skills and experience
- You have a valid Master’s (or equivalent) university degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, engineering, IT or another technical specialization
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience in managing a complex IT Tool Architecture with customer centric approach
- You have 2-3 years of experience in leading a developer team in multinational environment
- You are proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in complex IT environments
- You are technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- You have experience of product development process as IT support function
- Solid knowledge of IBM Jazz and the program language is a clear advantage
- You have a successful track record of working and programming with C++ and Java would be beneficial
- You have a proven experience in working with structured/unstructured data analysis, visualization tools, reporting (e.g.: Tableau, Quick Sense)
- You have worked with lean product development and you have knowledge of SAFe development.
- You have a demonstrated track record of team leading position
- You are a great team player and out of the box thinker, accustomed to working under pressure and in a challenging environment, with good problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer focused approach, ready to take the extra mile when the situation will require it
- You are able to work in a dynamic environment, are comfortable with changing priorities and tight deadlines and handle your own workload with minimum supervision
- Further you are a committed and collaborative team member with an independent, reliable and thorough way of working, a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, German skills would be an advantage
Nice to have:
- Experience in using various machine learning methods and frameworks,
- You have shown work experience of applying machine learning and advanced analytics methods to seek business use cases
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 188394
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂