Are you an enthusiastic technology? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking individuals to join our technical team supporting Artificial Intelligence Platforms. We are looking someone who can:
• work collaboratively with various teams within the organization to maintain and support the platform’s operational functions.
• support the teams as to the usage and benefits of the platforms
• be a strong communicator carry out system performance and troubleshooting activities, manage capacity, platform changes and patching/upgrades to production/non-production environments located on our premises
Our 3 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here .
You will be part of the part Automation & Tooling team which is a horizontal team focused on delivering platforms that provide automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning. The team together with the production support teams are responsible for the global availability of the LOOM and Kafka platforms.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months (in a numerate discipline (computing, mathematics, or a science).
• a team player who can work both independently and effectively as part of a team
• great communicator, with an ability to balance conflicting priorities
• effective planner with organizational and coordination skills
• a passionate about new technologies and bringing systems to life
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3 months