Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We develop algorithms for consumer devices realizing calibrations, sensor fusion and use cases like gesture detection, step counters and activity recognition. Many future use cases will rely on machine learning methods operating on time series of signals.
- Create something new: Develop machine learning algorithms for calibration, fusion, and interpretation of sensor signals. Exploit all hardware characteristics and push the boundaries on performance. Advance techniques in Edge AI under technical constraints such as battery lifetime, communication, compute power and availability
- Think holistically: Understand and experience real-world use cases and advance the solutions that satisfy our customers
- Shape the future: Contribute to our technology roadmap, find new use cases and applications, generate patents
- Take responsibility: Continuous improvement and innovation is in our DNA. Continuously ask for feedback from different stakeholders – ranging from colleagues using your solutions to customers using our products
- Experience cooperation: Be an active part of your agile team and contribute to the success of our products
- Network & communicate: Present the solutions and software systems that you develop, support integration and engage with the broader community by actively contributing to user forums
- Personality: Innovative and open-minded, entrepreneurial, customer-oriented, keen to create something new as part of international teams
- Working Practice: Analytical, structured, and result-oriented
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in machine learning, experience in signal processing and algorithm development. Programming experience in Python or Matlab, as well as C/C++ ideally in the context of embedded devices / environments
- Knowledge: Expert in algorithms, knowledge of state of the art libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit, or Pytorch. Knowledge of cloud-based tools for machine learning scalability, data engineering / data science techniques is a plus
- Education: Technical degree (M.Sc./Dipl./Ph.D.) in computer science / electrical engineering or science / technology related programs
- Languages: Proficient English language skills (C1)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂