You are going to be in charge of making our clients happy and successful. Everything you do matters: all your code, machine learning models, advisory, management, and other actions/roles will have a material impact on the way our clients run their business and how effectively we fight fraud and protect people from wrongdoing. You will be able to interact and meet many people, from widely different cultures around the world and understand the business like few others. You will be able to say you protect people on a daily basis. You will be challenged with new technology, new processes, and new mindsets and will be asked to contribute to ensure continuous improvement. Full, holistic view and impact is what you will get within Customer Success. Come and change the world with us.
You will be managing a distributed team of up to six (6) Data Scientists who are part of our client delivery team. The team’s mission is to take on complex fraud detection problems for our enterprise level clients using Feedzai’s unique product and platform. In addition, the team is tasked with creatively developing and coding innovative data science solutions for our clients that can be generalized as product enhancements. Our client delivery team works with clients all over the USA. Each client project takes between 6 and 12 months to complete.
- Provide guidance to our Product and Research teams based on insights and models developed for individual clients
- Own the data science relationship with the client for up to 2 client projects
- Effectively understand business objectives and communicating data science insights and progress to a non-technical audience
- Implement Feedzai’s machine learning algorithm into our client’s data feeds
- Work with the client to explore their data and better understand it
- Contribute to the team knowledge by keeping up with the state-of-the-art in machine learning applied to our domains
- Build out and manage the new employee experience on this team
- Conduct the performance management process for this team
- You have a PhD, in CS, Physics, Engineering, Stats, or similar technical discipline
- You have 4+ years of Data Science experience
- You have strong experience with a range of statistical and machine learning techniques, ideally via open source libraries and proprietary models.
- You have experience managing teams
- You have experience with extracting insights from raw data and transforming into useful features
- You can code proficiently in R/Python and an object-oriented language
- You have experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- You are comfortable presenting to non-technical customers.
- Experience with building models for fraudulent financial transactions is highly valued
- Up to 35% travel within the USA
- While at the client location Feedzai provides corporate housing and meal reimbursement
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.