“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
You want to help shape the future of indirect procurement in a start-up atmosphere – then you are on the right track!
We are a young, agile team with a grassroots approach – the so called purpose teams – and we need active support in the field of data science/data analyst. As a think tank for indirect purchasing, our motivated and cross-functional team has set itself the goal of significantly increasing customer satisfaction and making purchasing processes more efficient through innovation technologies.
We work on a variety of IT-related solutions and have already implemented robotic process automation, chat bots and machine learning in various cases. In an inspiring working atmosphere, we are looking for your professional contribution while applying new and agile working methods.
- Take responsibility: As a data scientist of analytics and automation hub you are scraping, modelling, analyzing and visualizing data from a variety of data sources and you develop statistical/mathematical methods (e.g. data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning, natural language processing).
- Experience cooperation: Moreover, you support the incursion of bots and other top edge technologies in purchasing processes.
- Conscientious coordination: You apply latest information technologies in the area of purchasing and drive projects with an agile matter with full flexibility. Additionally, you represent purchasing in committees on the subject of data analytics, including trend monitoring, best practice sharing, etc.
- Personality: analytical and team-minded
- Working Practice: independent, self-organized, creative and effective
- Experience and Knowledge: some experience in at least one of the following programming languages: R, Python, Java, SQL and previous experience in the area of purchasing is welcome and data visualization skills, such as proficiency in Tableau, PowerBI
- Enthusiasm: passion for machine learning, natural language processing and statistical modelling in the field of Business Intelligence (BI), physics, mathematics or related fields (KNIME, Hadoop, mongoDB)
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken) and proficiency in German
- Education: degree (PhD, Master or Bachelor of Science) in computer science, business information technologies, robotics, industrial engineering or social sciences with high IT affinity