- Provide solutions, services and expertise for legal, finance, risk and compliance companies to better manage governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments
- Collaborate with other scientists and the business teams to understand artificial intelligence needs and translate them into solutions
- Provide solutions using Artificial Intelligence to improve business performance, decision making and customer offerings
- Develop predictive models and machine learning models using Python, Spark ML and R
- Work on big data technologies and optimize machine learning models accordingly and operationalize those models into business applications
- Gather and analyze information, design and code data process and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses, contribute to the development and communication of recommendations
- A minimum of one year of hands-on data analytics experience with at least one year of experience developing machine learning models
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred. Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related degree
- Experience with deep learning using neural network is big plus
- Working knowledge of classification models like SVM, Naïve Bayes, Random Forest, Decision Tree and/or similar models
- Ability to work independently and collaborative in a team environment under tight timelines and competing priorities
- Experience with a minimum of one of the following languages: R, Python and/or SAS. Tableau is a plus
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.