Website Hyper Anna
About Hyper Anna and our team:
We’re a rapidly scaling startup in the AI and data analytics space – we’re well funded, have a growing customer base and we’re all set for an amazing journey ahead. As a part of this, we’re looking for great people to help us overachieve on our goal to delight our customers and build a sustainable and sticky product. Our team is super switched on, passionate, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, inclusive environment.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Delivery team. The heart of this team is to ensure that our proprietary product ‘Anna’ and our clients have a long & successful relationship with us. You’ll be the go-to Data Scientist responsible for solving our clients data analytics’ problems.
Working closely with our clients and Anna’s other data scientists and engineers, you will be responsible for ensuring that a client’s data is transformed into a powerful use case of Anna. Blending skills across math / stats, engineering, story telling / communications, we are looking for data curious individuals with the ability to wrangle, munge, enrich, and apply a range of advanced data science techniques. Working in a team, you’ll have a key influence and provide valuable input into the ongoing technical direction of Anna.
- You’re passionate, up to date on new technologies, laid-back and adaptable. You know when to obsess over details and when it’s time to deliver.
- You’re someone who wants to have an impact on the product you’re working on and excited to join a creative and passionate team.
- You want variety & exposure to different data-sets & industries. From financial services, technology, professional services and government clients, no project or data set is ever the same.
- You are passionate about the application and commercialisation of data analytics, helping transform a dataset into true self-serve insights
- Whether it’s solving a new problem, reviewing code or sharing an approach with the team, you’re an excellent communicator who takes pride in delivering the highest quality work.
- You’re hungry to learn and innovate working alongside world-class data scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in SQL and R / Python
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Ability to exchange ideas and convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to lead and drive projects to completion
You’ll have the opportunity to join our team at a pivotal stage of our growth! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities, be in a role that makes a difference, receive a competitive salary and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We have big plans, come and join us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂