Website Hyper Anna
About Hyper Anna and our team:
We’re a rapidly scaling startup in the AI and data analytics space – we’re well funded, have a growing customer base and we’re all set for an amazing journey ahead. As a part of this, we’re looking for great people to help us overachieve on our goal to delight our customers and build a sustainable and sticky product. Our team is super switched on, passionate, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, inclusive environment.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Delivery team. The heart of this team is to ensure that our proprietary product ‘Anna’ and our clients have a long & successful relationship with us. You’ll be the go-to Data Scientist responsible for solving our clients data analytics’ problems.
Working closely with our clients and Anna’s other data scientists and engineers, you will be responsible for ensuring that a client’s data is transformed into a powerful use case of Anna. Blending skills across math / stats, engineering, story telling / communications, we are looking for data curious individuals with the ability to wrangle, munge, enrich, and apply a range of advanced data science techniques. Working in a team, you’ll have a key influence and provide valuable input into the ongoing technical direction of Anna.
- You’re passionate, up to date on new technologies, laid-back and adaptable. You know when to obsess over details and when it’s time to deliver.
- You’re someone who wants to have an impact on the product you’re working on and excited to join a creative and passionate team.
- You want variety & exposure to different data-sets & industries. From financial services, technology, professional services and government clients, no project or data set is ever the same.
- You are passionate about the application and commercialisation of data analytics, helping transform a dataset into true self-serve insights
- Whether it’s solving a new problem, reviewing code or sharing an approach with the team, you’re an excellent communicator who takes pride in delivering the highest quality work.
- You’re hungry to learn and innovate working alongside world-class data scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in SQL and R / Python
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Ability to exchange ideas and convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to lead and drive projects to completion
You’ll have the opportunity to join our team at a pivotal stage of our growth! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities, be in a role that makes a difference, receive a competitive salary and work in our beautiful, centrally located office.
We have big plans, come and join us.