Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
You will be responsible for applying machine learning techniques such as deep learning, reinforced learning, decision tree learning and other techniques to solve complex problems and drive insights from our sea of data. You will also be managing a team (or teams) of Data Scientists/ Data Engineers/ Machine Learning Engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
You will roughly spend 60-80% time in hand-on Data Modeling, and 20-40% time in people management and coaching depending on team size. You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your domain and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
Working in Traveloka:
- You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background.
- We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance.
- Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Solid programming skills and understanding of statistical models
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree from top universities in a quantitative field (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Advance Analytics
- Experienced in tools such as: R, python, MATLAB and etc
- Experienced in machine learning libraries such as: Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Scikit-learn, SciPy and etc.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills to create data-driven insights
- At least 3-5 years of technical leadership experience is preferred
- Passion in big data
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂