Feedzai is AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use Feedzai’s machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
We want your incredible talent to drive growth and help our customers be successful. You care for the quality of your work and for the success of the product you help developing. As a Data Engineer, you are the link between raw data and our Data Scientists and Data Visualization Engineers building large-scale machine learning and data exploration tools to fight fraud worldwide. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary team spanning across engineering, data science, data visualization and product development. Feedzaians are team players, always willing to help each other.
- Design and implement big/fast data pipelines and data processing platforms, picking and tuning the best tools for the job, based on your experience and deep knowledge.
- Face the demands of the financial industry, from scalability to fault tolerance to data protection and security.
- Follow the trends of technologies and best practices for Data Engineering and make use of them whenever applicable.
Help to uphold our competitive edge by continuously learning and sharing your knowledge in company-wide Show & Tell sessions, technical talks and a reading group for the state-of-the-art scientific papers. We also provide a training budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- Background in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong algorithmic thinking and programming skills (Java, Scala or Python)
- Good understanding of Data Science subjects (Data Cleaning, Machine Learning, Statistics or Analytics)
Nice to Have:
- Graph processing concepts and technologies (DSE Graph, Neo4J or others) are highly valued
- RDBMS concepts and technologies and fluent in SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL or others)
- Non-relational storage concepts and technologies (HDFS, Cassandra or others)
- Stream processing concepts and technologies (Storm, Flink or others)
- Batch processing concepts and technologies (Hadoop, Spark or others)
- Data Visualization concepts and technologies (D3, Tableau, Kibana or others)
- Experience with Enterprise and Cloud Platforms (Cloudera, AWS, Azure, and others)
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Feedzai will not agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed service agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Feedzai explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To apply for this job please visit careers.feedzai.com.