This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $50B market. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our leading-edge talent acquisition team that moves quickly and stay focused but relish the opportunity to help build a company with immense potential.
This is a critical and highly visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world where recruiting is a top priority of the company. You’ll report to the Manager, Systems & Analytics and will be located in Gurgaon.
- Working with business and recruiting leaders independently to develop reports, dashboards and analysis in Google sheets
- Creating dynamic dashboards using Tableau
- Ensuring a strong focus on data accuracy and consistency and ability to analyze data issues, collaborate with stakeholders and get it rectified in the system
- Producing descriptive statistics in reporting (means, medians, cross tabs, etc.)
- Fetching data directly from various systems or a data warehouse using Python, SQL
- Automating Reports using Data modeling
- Refreshing Reports and Dashboards on Adhoc and Schedule basis
- Overall a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Minimum of 2 Years in building dynamic dashboards
- Using Tableau Desktop and publishing into Tableau Server
- Pulling data directly from various systems and Data warehouse using APIs
- Should have understanding of Recruitment/Sales metrics and capacity planning
- Experience in different BI tools is preferable
- Must have understanding with relational database querying, data warehousing and APIs.
- Must have understanding of data modeling, data flow, and data quality best practices
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing.
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues.
- Employee affinity groups.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Macbooks are company standards.
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats.
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
To apply for this job please visit www.mongodb.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂