We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At Apple, we have a balanced mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer to work on the next generation of Apple features to transform how people communicate. Our team is focused on real-time computer vision and image processing, combining modern machine learning approaches with geometric knowledge from computer vision. Because we integrate tightly with the hardware platform and even influence its design, we are able to build products that are extremely fast, power efficient, and accurate. We are doing fundamental academic research while building shipping features, such as portrait mode, ARKit and Animoji. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zurich, Switzerland, and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
- Excellent programming skills with Python.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent understanding of 2D and 3D computer vision, as well as machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Proven experience with computer vision and machine learning tools (OpenCV, NumPy, TensorFlow, Torch, PyTorch, Caffe).
- Good software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂