#wearehiring – COMPUTER VISION EXPERTS C++
Your tasks will be:
- Extend our computer vision library
- Visual-Inertial Pose Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose
- Sensor Calibration: Design and implement algorithms for online and offline calibration of complex devices composed of several sensors, cameras, IMUs.
- 3D Scene Understanding: Design and implement 3D scene algorithms for object detection, pattern recognition, classification, etc.
- 3D Object Tracking: Design and implement robust algorithms for detecting and tracking the 6 DOF pose of known moving objects from multiple cameras in presence of clutter and occlusions.
We only expect 6 things from you:
- You have completed your MSc studies in computer science or related disciplines
- Your are fluent in C++
- You gained experience working with Computer Vision and related libraries such as OpenCV
- You know about parallel computing, OpenCL and GPU programming
- You are open minded, motivated to develop something new and innovative
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
our latest innovation: BLK3D