Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in. Join our team and change the way ML and AI programs are authored for millions of mobile devices! We the Qualcomm AI tools team are looking for compiler engineers to design and develop compiler frameworks for machine learning. These frameworks will allow programmers to author programs that take advantage of machine learning hardware on Qualcomm mobile devices. We are looking for engineers who are interested in one or more of these technical areas: compiler optimizations for ML, graph-level optimizations, auto-tuning frameworks, developer tools for enabling ML on mobile devices, and heterogeneous code generation. The role will also entail working closely with ML researchers and hardware architects to help design and influence newer generations of Qualcomms ML hardware
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge or experience in compiler design
- Knowledge or experience in compiler frameworks such as LLVM
- Programming in C++
- Interest or experience in machine learning frameworks such as MxNet, TVM, and Tensorflow
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.