Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As a backend engineer for artificial intelligence (AI), you develop systems for scalable and more efficient machine learning solutions. Your focus is building systems that can handle different types and loads of data in online and offline environments.
- Experience cooperation: You will collaborate with machine learning experts bringing state-of-the-art artificial intelligence into production.
- Help shape the future: Your solutions will benefit multiple domains, from shaping the future of mobility to manufacturing and customer goods.
- Take responsibility: As part of an agile team your ideas will be heard and impact the decision making process. With our goal to invent for life, you will work on solutions that are both, innovative and ethical.
- Think holistically and networked communication: Lifelong learning is crucial for long term success and we encourage you to stay current with latest research by visiting conferences and sharing your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Personality: profound communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and motivating attitude
- Working Practice: structured and analytically
- Experience and Knowledge: minimum 3 years of work experience as backend engineer, previously set up machine learning production workflows from preprocessing up to the final model, previous work experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka as well as data processing, strong software engineering background with focus on backend and systems development, knowledge of at least one modern programming language as Python, C++, Java, proven experience with Git, k8s, CI/CD, automated unit testing and code reviews
- Languages: fluent in German or English (written and spoken)
- Education: excellent degree (Master, Diplom) or PhD in computer science or other engineering discipline