We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group is responsible for providing unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops state-of-the-art machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, as well as common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we utilize a modern, cloud-based tech stack with best-in-class tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future state of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We’re currently looking for an NLP Scientist to join our team!
What an AI Scientist does at EA
- Research, design, develop and evaluate highly innovative AI applications for contextual dialogue generation, speech generation, NPC behavior, chatbots, knowledge representation, and conversational interfaces
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms and extract key insights from EA’s rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem
- Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain
- Work closely with the core development teams to deploy AI applications seamlessly as part of production systems
- Research and implement novel AI and NLP approaches for new business problems.
The next great EA AI Scientist should have
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in NLP or ML a plus)
- Track record of having developed novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publications
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong programming skills
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems – Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow a plus
- Experience with SQL and MPP databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
To apply for this job please visit ea.gr8people.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂