Sr. Data Analyst
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join the IT - Data Engineering team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Data Engineering, this is a unique opportunity to design and develop a robust data architecture capable of fueling Hashicorp’s future data analytics teams.
You will join a development team that is responsible for building, deploying and supporting key components of a system of record, the FP&A Data Warehouse. Including automation of financial business processes, ensuring accuracy, audit controls and completeness of data for financial and operational reporting and analysis.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience working in data environments that support FP&A, with a passion for optimizing data environments that drive insight and innovation.
In this role you can expect to
- Deliver simple, secure, scalable, and trusted Data/Business Intelligence solutions and services to support teams across Hashicorp
- Lead the delivery, implementation, and business adoption of scalable and reliable data warehouse, business intelligence and data analytics solutions for cross-department leadership and business teams.
- Anticipate issues, manage dependencies, and drive solutions
- Manage and build infrastructure required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Translate data and analytic results into strategic insights for leadership and business stakeholders.
- Ensure successful completion of projects across the software development life-cycle, partnering with business stakeholders
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Envision, develop, and deploy analytics solutions to streamline processes that will lead to efficiency gains and improvement of key metrics.
- Define, lead, and project manage by bringing together/interpreting internal and external data to produce insightful findings matched to business requirements.
You may be a good fit if you have
- 5+ years with relevant data analyst, business analyst, and/or data warehousing experience.
- 3+ hands-on IT data management experience.
- Passionate about understanding data and its relevance to business decisions.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment supporting a rapidly growing business
- Experience building and operating mission critical data warehouses, marts and lakes
- Experience with planning and running complex initiatives and goals
- Working in teams that are mission critical
- Demonstrated project management skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs