Senior BI Data Analyst
Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a data-driven, results-oriented Senior Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role will be integral in providing insights that inform company decisions across several business functions including user acquisition, brand marketing, product development, finance, and operations. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth stage company and contribute to the success of our products and the continual improvement of our user and customer experiences.
- Partner with teams across the organization (product development, marketing, etc) to understand their analytics needs and produce dashboards and analytics solutions that allow them to execute more effectively
- Work with business leaders to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor performance along those metrics
- Conduct in-depth data analyses that lead to actionable insights, owning the entire process from ideation to execution to presentation of findings to stakeholders
- Help structure A/B tests, establish goals and define instrumentation and logging requirements for tests and features
- Develop data models in our data warehouse that enable performant, intuitive analyses
- Collaborate effectively with Data Engineers to productionalize data models
- Help drive requirements for purpose built data pipelines
- Become an expert on all aspects of Credible’s data and analytics infrastructure
- Be the driving force behind the adoption and effective use of our BI tools across Credible
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in a quantitative field
- 5+ years of work experience as a data analyst, data engineer, or in a highly analytical role
- Experience writing SQL queries and optimizing data models
- Experience leveraging visualization/reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience using Excel for analysis
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, which includes providing input into structuring experiments appropriately
- Strong grasp of statistics and experience conducting rigorous data analyses
- Experience using the command line and git repositories
- Experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing and analysis a plus
- Experience developing models and visualizations in Looker a plus
- Experience at an e-commerce or fintech company a plus
Nice to Have:
- The capacity to juggle multiple priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment is critical
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mindset – think critically about analyses, don’t just complete them
- Passion for spreading the value of data throughout the company and communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Big Data jobs
- Open Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs