People Data Analyst Lead
Palo Alto, CA
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today’s premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it’s free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it’s an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today’s premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
The Enjoy Data Analytics team is searching for a Data Analyst who will collaborate with the People Team Leadership at Enjoy to find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and analysis. You will create clear, concise stories for various stakeholders in the People team, Recruiting, DEI and Learning & Development and help optimize for employee performance, engagement, growth and retention.You will uncover deep data-driven insights to better attract, hire, engage, develop, and retain Enjoy’s most important asset – our people.
In this role, you will help solve tough and exciting organizational challenges through our team’s unique problem solving approach and work with key decision makers to make a real impact to our business while having a lot of fun.
- Align with leadership team, product managers, business teams and partners to set priorities based on analysis and results to implement and optimize business processes and solutions
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple teams and systems and execute on deliverables and iterate to drive bias to action.
- Own People Insights Roadmap and deliverables working with cross-functional teams.
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic business decisions leveraging insights.
- Actively work towards adoption and engagement of data-driven people decisions mindset across the company and educate and empower our partners and stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive business decisions.
- Share weekly business performance with the leadership team.
- You will be a consultant that will develop a deep understanding of analytics needs of various functions over time & provide customized data solutions - be it in form of excel analytics, or dashboards or more advanced analytics.
- You will work closely with system architects and engineers to put in place systems and processes to build the platform/systems for data analytics.
- Work closely with the People team to develop surveys and evaluate and quantify the effect of various tests through data analysis and statistical methods.
- Helps analyze the effectiveness of new initiatives to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate initiatives.
Desired Candidate Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Analytics, or Finance
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced environment as a consultant, data analyst or data scientist.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistical methods, and an ability to inspire confidence in data-driven decision making.
- Are able to communicate technical content to non-technical audience
- Experience with running A/B tests and familiar with Experimentation platforms.
- Applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes would be a plus point.
- Performance management system implementation experience not necessary but highly preferred.
- Bring a consultative mindset and are able to experiment and innovate.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and thriving in a fast pace environment
- Above all else, you are Curious, Kind, Willing to Learn and Motivated by a Challenge!
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs