Sr. Big Data-Analyst Engineer
Remote: EMEA region (Netherlands, Germany, UK)
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I’m in charge of monitoring and improving large scale systems that collect data. Together with my team, we provide the foundation for App Annie’s mobile market insights. I’m responsible for guarding the daily data consistency for all data collection behind App Annie’s Intelligence products. I’m in charge of monitoring, improving and supporting the data collection operation that is at the root of App Annie’s premium market insights”
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Owning the monitoring of complex data systems to develop automated and reusable solutions for guarding daily data quality.
- Keeping data consistency and integrity as your most important mission.
- Troubleshooting complex data collection methodologies across App Annie’s Intelligence products.
- Streamlining automated communication of system failure through alerts.
- Reporting daily status to the key stakeholders such as product managers, backend engineers, data analysts and data scientists.
- Serving as a bridge between backend engineers and App Annie’s data analysis teams.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to monitoring and data quality control.
- Developing and coordinate test plans.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- BS/MS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- A team player attitude and solid communication skills.
- You are results-driven. You have a can-do approach, drive to exceed your goals
- Great analysis abilities, energetic and fast learning with "make it happen" approach.
- Effective communication skills with an ability to explain technical concepts to developers, product managers, and business partners.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS.
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH reimbursable allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Up to $10,000 (country equivalent) for specific roles.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs