Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About the team
Data team is an internal facing engineering team and focussed on providing value to internal users but still treat them like our customers. We believe in doing things that don't scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop, and support our Data infrastructure utilizing various technologies to process terabytes of data, including Spark, SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Partner with Analytics, Marketing, and Finance organizations to get feedback and iterate upon the Data Ecosystem development.
- Develop components and distributed ETL systems for our suite of large data platforms.
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- Familiarity with developing data processing solutions and data applications utilizing technologies like Python, Java, SQL and ingestion engines like Spark.
- Knowledge of Data Orchestration/ETL tools such as Airflow, Luigi, Matillion, Fivetran.
- Experience working in Snowflake, Redshift or noSQL databases.
- Experience working with all kinds of data-- clean, dirty, unstructured, semi-structured and relational
- Problem-solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners to understand and refine requirements
- Experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines in large cloud-compute infrastructure solutions such as Azure, AWS and Google is a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years working directly on Big Data technologies preferred
By month 3 you'll
- Build scalable ETL pipelines in Airflow
- Work on optimizing snowflake tables
- Familiarity with Drift’s data domain
By month 6 you'll
- Scale out our infrastructure to handle real time streaming data
- Maintain our Amundsen data catalog and its infrastructure
- Work on deploying a data science model to production
By 1 year you’ll
- Work with Business Intelligence team on figuring out how future data models would look like
- Deploying new ETL tools or exploring the benefits of new technology in that space
- Key data knowledge contributor
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs