Data Analyst (Internship)
Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Data Analyst(Internship) in Taiwan that will be part of a product R&D team. The role will perform data analysis to help Appier teams to answer business or operational questions.
Task of the role
- Interpret trends or patterns from complex data sets by using statistical and visualization tools.
- Conduct data analysis reports to illustrate the results and insight
- Working with scientists and engineers to monitor and diagnose the system
- Develop tools and systems that optimize analysis process efficiency and report quality.
- Senior students in college or graduate students in related field
- Good analytical skills to extract meaningful insights from the data.
- Good ability to communicate data analysis insight to audiences with different background.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Analytical skills and tools: Statistics knowledge and skills, using SQL to do basic data extraction and aggregation, Spreadsheet/Excel.
- Machine Learning skills: sufficient know-how of machine learning and basic experience of using machine learning tools.
- Programming skill: can write Python scripts for simple job automation.
[Nice to have]
- Working experiences in digital advertising industries.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (SQL, R, Tableau).
- Advanced Python programming: e.g. able to do complex analysis using Python.
- Experience in writing Spark programs for data analysis.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Your choice between Mac and Windows
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs