Data Engineer - Marketing
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Data Engineer at KeepTruckin will be a key part of the Business Intelligence team that elevates the ability of the cross functional organizations to make data informed decisions, and provides the platforms for business insights that are world-class. We are seeking talented and motivated engineers to build data pipelines that drive trust in our data and help ensure the adoption of a data culture at KeepTruckin. Data Engineers are responsible for understanding the business reporting needs (what are the measures and what is being reported), understand what is being captured, and how that can be manipulated to correctly calculate the desired metrics, building the data pipelines, and ensuring that master data tables are monitored, up to date, and correct. This Data Engineer will work closely initially with Marketing, but over time may work with Finance, Operations, and Sales teams to build governed and trusted data pipelines for all teams.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Marketing teams to develop data pipelines for Business Intelligence
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to align on roadmaps for data priorities to support company and Marketing team priorities
- Partner closely with leadership and business stakeholders to embrace a culture of hypothesis-driven innovation; help stakeholders identify key questions, structure experiments, and interpret results to power data-driven decisions
- Create repeatable methodologies for Master data pipelines and management.
- Facilitate trust in data that enables business stakeholders to answer their questions and have complete confidence in the answers they find.
- Work in a team of data engineers, platform engineers, and architects that enable the success of business intelligence at KeepTruckin
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouses with Python and other industry standard ETL tool sets.
- Strong technical experience with Marketing cloud platforms (ex Salesforce, Marketo, Snowflake) and infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining critical Marketing data pipelines to ensure highly accurate and reliable business reporting
- Must have 4 years of working within Data Warehouse environments
- Expertise with Tableau, Snowflake, SQL, and Python as applied to Business Intelligence strongly desired
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs