2020 Internship - Data Analytics & Data Science (H2)
Singapore (Marina One)
Posted 2 months ago
This opportunity is only for students who are available for at least 20 weeks from July to December 2020 for internship
You can now apply for our 2020 Internship program, running from July to December 2020. Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
Get to know our Team:
- You should have an affinity with resolving complex people and business issues
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science or related fields, seeking a matriculated internship
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, or Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
- Having previous internship experience in Data Analytics, Computer Science or other related field may be an advantage
- You should be able to commit full-time from July to December 2020, for a minimum of 20 weeks
- You should be agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
We require our interns in Singapore to be covered under the Employment Act (EA) and Work Injury Compensation (WICA) act. As such, our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
For more information, view the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) website. If you do not qualify for our internship opportunities, we encourage you to review our Traineeship openings instead!
Ready to apply? Please submit a resume and cover letter by 16 March 2020 indicating your area of interest from the above mentioned opportunities e.g. GrabWheels or People Operations. We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.