Head of Data Products
Via is looking for an experienced Head of Data Products to join our R&D center in TLV.
In this position you’ll become part of Via’s Data & Analytics growing group.
As a Head of Data Products you will be responsible for leading a team of experienced data product managers, which are responsible for the execution of our data products. You’ll be able to leverage the massive amount of data to empower our partners and teams across the company, and be part of building data driven products for our partners.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of experienced Data Product Managers
- Lead product strategy and vision, while prioritizing tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and what insights it can provide.
- Hands-On management of our partner analytics products, including defining KPIs, metrics, features, etc.
- Gather product needs for multiple, complex products from a wide variety of stakeholders and customers and translate them into detailed requirements.
- Ascertaining value vs. cost of each requirement and understanding where it fits in the BIG picture of the company’s product and business goals.
- Daily interaction and communication with stakeholders, analysts, data engineering, development and cross-functional product teams, to maximize the impact of data use on the company’s revenue.
- Establish data principles, policies and processes
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a product managers team, in a data related complex environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a data product manager in dynamic, flexible organizations with rapid changes.
- Proven background in data roles - a must
- Familiarity with cutting edge technology, database and information systems technologies
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, data visualization, information design and using analytic tools - big advantage
- Team-player, multitasker, creative thinker, self-learner with strong communication skills (fluent English required).
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) from a leading universit
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs