Data Operations Analyst
Roadmunk is a high growth start-up that prides itself on being a product-led organization. We believe that market-leading SaaS companies create products that are easy to use, onboard and grow organically, and are powered by stellar customer success and support teams.
Roadmunk was born as a solution to a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to collect feedback, surface customer-driven insights and create roadmaps using one tool. So we went out and built it for ourselves, making sure it was collaborative, beautifully designed and secure.
Today, we work with forward-thinking product teams (we’re talking in the thousands here) from top companies like Amazon, Disney, Sonos and Under Armour. These organizations use Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and executives to customer-driven roadmaps.
From day one, we’ve built our app, business, and culture around our people-first values. These values are the driving force behind everything we do:
- Start with empathy: We strive to understand the varied perspectives of our customers and team members. Empathy is reflected in how we support our customers and interact with each other.
- Driven to succeed: We want everyone to feel empowered to go beyond their job description. We achieve this by pushing control and decision-making to all members of the organization.
- Trust through transparency: We value authenticity towards our customers and each other. We share our metrics and financials with the team so that everyone knows how the organization is progressing.
- Build with balance: We believe that in order to grow successfully, we need a balanced ecosystem of work and personal time. We prioritize health, wellness and taking time to reset when needed.
- Always learning: We want Roadmunkers to take the reins of their own development by continuously striving to learn. As a company, we take time to learn new things, uncover insights and ask questions.
- Fun together: We foster a fun environment for our team members. Monthly team events, yearly retreats, team clubs and more—Roadmunkers have tons of opportunities to have fun!
We’re really proud of the culture that we’ve created together. At Roadmunk, you'll be joining a welcoming, supportive and fun team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
At Roadmunk, we believe data quality is critical to our success. The Operations & Analytics team is responsible for providing data that drives our decision making at all levels. We are looking for a Data Operations Analyst that will help us elevate the foundation of our data analytics.
This newly created role, will spend the first few months understanding our business through maintaining data tables, and creating reports & dashboards. The ideal candidate will then ensure that data is accessible to all users in a format that supports decision making. The candidate will play a key role in supporting data analysis in addition to advising on process improvements that will ensure the completeness, coverage and accuracy of our data
What you’ll do:
- Main point of contact for creating reports & dashboards.
- Analyze data and sort information that is easy to query, extract, and transform from multiple raw data sources.
- Collaborate with business leaders to build models/forecasts that will support evolving business curiosity and inform actions.
- Develop a high understanding of the availability and accuracy of marketing, sales, financial and other data.
- Develop a data roadmap based on your understanding of the gaps and their relevant importance.
- Administration & maintenance of data tools, databases, and data sources such as: Tableau CRM (Einstein analytics), Google Analytics, Redshift database, ETL Tools, and Maintain data infrastructure like setting up data tables, etc.
- 3-5 year’s experience working with data in a business environment. Exposure to Marketing, Sales and/or financial data.
- Experience and expertise in data analytical reporting tools and methodologies such as writing complex SQL queries, working with Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Redshift, Postgres, ETL tools, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working with large and disparate data sources.
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, data management, data governance, and other data concepts.
- Experience with data sources and web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, and other similar tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting or other CRMs.
- Strong data visualization skills and experience developing dashboards using Tableau, Einstein or other BI tools. Strong ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze vast amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Commitment to learning and intellectual curiosity, with a passion for understanding and solving business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to trace data lineage and resolve technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Bonus points for proficiency in Python, R or other data-focused programming languages for interacting with APIs, extracting, transforming, loading, and visualizing data.
We know we’re not alone in boasting things like flexible working hours, on-site snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional dog in the office. That has become table stakes in this job market - but just in case we need to be specific...
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Remote & flexible work environment
- Professional development reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment!
Roadmunk is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs