SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
SpyCloud manages the most expansive database of plaintext passwords in the industry. Once a new breach is recovered from the dark web, we use specialized hardware and software to crack as many of the password hashes as possible. This gives developers the ability to prove user exposures and automate password exposure checks across internal systems.
We are looking for a passionate sr level database engineer to join our innovative and growing team.
- Scale databases and cloud infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing customer demand
- Keep at the forefront of database technology
- Research and promote database best practices
- Take on full roadmap items, work with other functional teams, and be able to deliver high quality results on time
- Mentor junior developers
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience delivering high quality production software.
- At least 5 years of experience working with large volume databases in production.
- Experience with building data pipelines, both high-level design and the actual implementation.
- Experience with database design, performance tuning, and scalability.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, etc).
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as AWS DynamoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Experience with big data management and data warehousing.
- Strong working knowledge of Python.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with a version control system such as Git
- Excellent communication skills
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas or considering internships at this time.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs