Senior Product Manager, Marketing Data Science
Who we are
Our Marketing Data Science team drives development of world-class ML systems that improve our customer understanding and marketing decisions. We build innovative DS products and services that enhance our customer experience, improve customer loyalty, and ultimately grow our business. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, causal inference and personalization. We’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the product roadmap and closely partners with DS leads on planning and delivery of Data Science solutions from conception to prototyping, testing, deploying, and measuring its overall business value
- Map a business problems/opportunities to an analytical problem and use DS expertise to quickly reduce possible solution space and assess feasibility of off-the-shelf DS models
- Lead the ideation, opportunity sizing, planning, and integration of machine learning models into various marketing channels and ads placements. Lead cross-functional partners to solve problems in a way that makes things easier over time.
- Serve as the single point of contact for your portfolio of ML products and triage new stakeholders requests and understanding where/how this fits into our longer term roadmap
- Collaborate with product leads across Wayfair Ad-Tech, Storefront, Infrastructure, and peer ML teams to ensure we’re building the right capabilities in the right place
- Communicate and evangelize the product vision and progress throughout Wayfair (including VP+ audiences). Develop and own communication strategy for both technical and business stakeholders (including OKR tracking, sprint planning, executive documentation, and biweekly updates).
- Take a leadership role in scaling up the data science products organization at Wayfair
Who you are
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a desire for creative problem solving, looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis; Excellent written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of technical product management experience, ideally in the adtech/martech, analytics, or data science space
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive.
- Sufficient technical literacy to both understand business needs and the underpinnings of our product vision as well as effectively communicate with engineers and data scientists.
- Solid SQL/ data wrangling skills, ability to create data stories and reports with visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker.
- A technology enthusiast with a curious mind; you value continuous learning and enjoy staying up to date on the latest in the adtech/martech space, key players, new capabilities, etc.
- Exposure to machine-learning model lifecycle; training, evaluation, serving
- A solid understanding of mechanics and advertising technology for our key paid media partners (Facebook, Google GDN, Pinterest, TheTradeDesk, Xandr) - including audience management, bidding, identify matching, A/B testing, campaign management, etc.
- Experience calling APIs using Python or other languages
- Advanced degree (Master or PhD) in a quantitative field
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs