Jr Machine Learning Engineer
Reston, VA, United States
Noblis is seeking to hire a Jr Machine Learning Engineer in Reston, VA.
As a Jr Machine Learning with our team, you will be working with our federal clients to rapidly develop innovative solutions for our clients’ immediate mission challenges. In your role, you will work with a team of other machine learning engineers, software developers, data scientists, SMEs, and analysts to design and develop new applications, models, and tools. You will be asked to analyze our clients' challenges and provide solutions by identifying and applying new tools and technologies and developing various types of applications. Your responsibilities will include data exploration and engineering, programming, modeling, debugging, and working in a team environment. In this role you will also be asked to regularly communicate with your team, team lead, and clients to provide progress status updates.
On our team, you will:
- Keep up-to-date and apply the latest state of the art technologies and machine learning models
- Maintain and utilize off-the-shelf models, as well as train and fine-tune new models
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize systems performance, and scalability
- Work in an Agile environment to rapidly iterate with our clients
- Knowledge of exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Knowledge of common machine learning techniques in one (or more) of the following domains: Text, Image/Video, Audio, Geospatial, Radio Frequency (RF)
- Proficient with git, and pull request workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/ Development or related fields
- Junior-Level: 0-1 years of professional work experience.
- Compensation: $70,800 - $121,900
- Experience with machine learning libraries: PyTorch, Tensorflow, ScyPy
- Experience with NLP techniques such as normalization, tokenization and working with vector databases
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Minimum SalaryUSD $74,500.00/Yr.
Maximum SalaryUSD $130,400.00/Yr.
Salary Range Explanation
At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis’ total compensation package for employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 125K - 170K USD 125K+
Machine Learning Engineer (Junior & New Grad)Classification Clustering Computer Science Data Mining Deep Learning Java +12
Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care Salary bonus +1
Chantilly, Virginia, United States Chantilly, Virginia, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 84K - 120K USD 84K+
Cleared Junior Software Engineer, Computer Vision, FederalAgile APIs AWS Azure CI/CD Computer Science +18
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs