Machine Learning Engineer
- Novetta is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to contribute to the modeling process from problem definition, through data pipeline and model implementation; applying agile methods to ML development activities. They will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will impact multiple projects concurrently.
- DoD is shifting investment into the future of machine learning and artificial intelligence across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise to reimagine and revolutionize the intelligence process. In order to achieve this, Training Quality Data (TQD) must be harvested from current data holdings, data gaps must be characterized into targeting/collection requirements and synthetic data must be generated.
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer's challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks;
- Develop strategies to extract, resolve, and unify information of various types from numerous data sources;
- Organize and mine massive data sets of both structured and unstructured data;
- Provide thought-leadership in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics and data science;
- Work with a diverse team of engineers, computer scientists, data scientist and analysts.
- Academic degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics, etc.);
- Detailed experience with open source frameworks for Neural Network architectures including Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe;
- Detailed experience and understanding of Machine Learning methods and frameworks including ensemble methods
- Experience implementing various types of Neural Networks including Convolutional Neural Networks and/or Recurrent Neural Networks
- Experience with intelligence analysis mission sets.
- Familiarity with network analysis, natural language processing, and/or risk modeling.
- Experience with FMA programs, analyzing supply chain data, or processing real time data feeds to produce actionable results.
- Must have an active US Government Secret security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs