Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Video Recommendations
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
The Core Machine Learning team at Reddit is a 10x team that owns recommendations, content discovery, user and content quantification, while directly impacting other teams such as Growth and Ads.
How You'll Have Impact:
As the 6th largest site on the internet, Reddit generates billions of events and terabytes of data in a day. You will own projects from ideation to production instead of being stuck making small incremental gains on enterprise systems. We are looking for the best and the brightest Machine Learning Engineers/Scientists to join us in solving hard problems in order to create things that millions of users will love. We are a team of builders that value impact, personal growth, openness and kindness.
What You’ll Do
You will be in the unique position to revolutionize personalized video content discovery using Machine Learning techniques including Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Representation Learning and Computer Vision.
- Apply Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence to personalization, discovery and recommendation problems in the video-ranking space
- Build Machine Learning models from Petabytes of data using the Google Cloud Platform.
- Design Machine Learning solutions for Reddit’s unique product challenges.
- Extract intelligence from data by applying analysis and feature-engineering techniques.
- Iterate on Machine Learning products based on the feedback from A/B experiments and product managers.
- Deploy your model to serve millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, and analyze.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Machine Learning Scientist or Engineer; or 4+ years of work experience plus a degree in Machine Learning, Data Science or Statistics.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical concepts, including Deep Learning, common Neural Network architectures as well as performance tradeoffs.
- Familiarity with at least 2 of: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Sklearn
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data (Petabyte scale) and data-intensive systems
- Experience working with Computer Vision Modeling Techniques
- The ability to extract insight from data
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Passionate about building delightful products for users
- Strong communication and team-work skills
- Work experience in Recommendation Systems and Feeds-ranking a very strong plus
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning or Self Learning
- The ability to understand and implement publications in the fields of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Exposure to data-intensive systems as well as writing production-quality software
- Familiarity with Google Cloud pipelines, Go and Scala
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs