Perception Engineer -C
Mountain View, CA
We are currently looking for experienced Perception engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi projects in intelligent driving technologies. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms on cars to make driving smarter and safer. Here you will be responsible for developing state of the art algorithms for perception.
- Collaborate closely with a creative team of engineers and researchers.
- Analyze dependencies and interactions in a complex robotic system and creatively overcome limitations of individual components and sensor modalities through orchestration, fusion or design of missing links.
- Prototype and deploy robust and reliable solutions to cutting-edge perception problems.
- Gain a deep understanding of not only the self-driving technology, but also its real-world challenges and how to convert such technology into real products.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in robotics or autonomous systems projects.
- Experience in at least one of: machine learning for perception, computer vision, LiDAR, radar, or sensor fusion.
- Strong algorithm and C++ programming skills.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in robotics, autonomous systems or a related field.
- Extensive experience in robotics/autonomous systems.
- Industry research or production experience.
About the Company: Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. We’re committed to working with communities and partners to solve the world’s transportation, environmental, and employment challenges by using big data-driven deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation. Didi Chuxing’s Autonomous-Driving team was established in 2016, and has grown to a comprehensive research and development organization covering HD mapping, perception, behavior prediction, planning and control, infrastructure and simulation, labeling, hardware, mechanical, problem diagnosis, vehicle modifications, connected car, and security, among others. We’re developing and testing self-driving vehicles in China and the United States. In August 2019, DiDi upgraded its autonomous driving unit to an independent company to focus on R&D, product application, and business development related to self-driving technologies. The new company will integrate the resources and technology of DiDi’s platform, continue to increase investment in R&D, and deepen collaboration with auto industry partners.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs