Manager, Global Codes Master Data Operations
Bulgaria - Sofia
The Coca-Cola CompanyWe are here to refresh the world and make a difference. Learn more about the Coca-Cola Company, our brands, and how we strive to do business the right way.
Job Posting End Date:December 18, 2023
Job Description Summary:
Here at The Coca-Cola Company, we operate in nearly every country in the world and today we’re proud to serve ~1.9 billion drinks to consumers every day. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in support to enabling and growing our brand portfolio.
This role is a part of an organization called Enterprise Data Governance and Shared Platforms, which is a vibrant & highly motivated group that collaborates across different data domains working together towards building governance processes and tools that make our data better while also supporting the business in managing the master data across Finance, HR, Marketing, Vendor, Customer, Supply Chain Domains, and Net Sales Revenue.
Today, we’re looking for a Manager, Global Codes Master Data Operations. You will be an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain Master Data Operations.
If you’d like to join an incredible team and you believe like we do that Data is the new oil we’d love to talk!
The Manager, Global Codes Master Data Operations maintains global codes in the International Standards and Sharing Committee (ISSCOM) which is The Coca-Cola Company's global system of record for master and reference data. The most common standards maintained in ISSCOM are related to the physical product. This includes organizing products by Category, maintaining a centralized Brand hierarchy, and collecting reference data around product attributes such as flavor, packaging, and volume.
This role is integral to the company's data management process and responsible for determining how to meet new and changing business needs for the company’s digital journey through master data.
The Global Master Data Operations team’s intent is to act as a trusted adviser to internal clients and to bottling partners and drive cross-functional alignment to deliver company Data objectives; to ensure on-time delivery of complete and accurate bottler volume and revenue data; to support master data initiative for global deployment projects; adherence to Data Services Governance through data management policies, procedures, stewardship awareness; and implement global improvements supporting master data and quality.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Provide operational expertise in all processes related to the creation and maintenance of Global Codes.
- Work closely with Net Sales Revenue team to make sure new BPP codes are created accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Global Codes Product Owner, who is also a part of the overall Enterprise Data Governance and Shared Platforms organization.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of:
- Global and North America Operating Unit Codes Creation/Inactivation
- ISSCOM Shadow Tables
- Org Elements & Plant code Assignment and Org. Hierarchy
- TradeName Requests
- Bottler Owner code Creation
- Product hierarchy load to SAP (P08/P40)
- Portal Maintenance
- Data Incident Mgt - (CMDS & SAP Portal)
- Quarterly ISSCOM Report
- ISSCOM Monthly & Yearly Maintenance Preparation, Escalations and Conversion Rates
- Global Codes Metrics maintenance/update (PowerBI)
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education
- 2-3+ years’ experience with the handling of Master Data
- 2-3+ years of experience with relevant data methodologies, data models, and tools, to inform critical strategic decisions and ensure requirements are met in data domains
- Experience in Power Platform (i.e. PowerApps) and SQL required.
- Experience with ISSCOM preferred.
- Ability to access, analyze and use information in a manner that adds value to the organization.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work across business stakeholders, data teams and carriers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English required.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve and develop actionable solution.
- Ability to work virtually with teams across cultures and time zones.
- Strong process management skills & Experience with Agile methodology
- Exemplifies and fosters teamwork.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-changing business environment.
What We Can Do for You:
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Kraków, Poland Kraków, Poland Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 90K - 217K * USD 90K+ *
Software Development Manager (Machine Learning Software Engineering)Architecture DevOps Engineering Feature engineering Kanban Machine Learning +3
Career development Gear Relocation support Signing bonus Startup environment +1
Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 47K - 122K * USD 47K+ *
Data Manager (Wells)Agile APIs Computer Science Data analysis Data governance Data management +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Insurance +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs