Senior Data Scientist
Cytomos LimitedSimplifying Cell Science
Posted 10 months ago
Cytomos Limited is an early stage company which is developing a novel, unbiased, single-cell resolution analysis method capable of providing unprecedented information on cells in suspension. Cytomos Dielectric Spectroscopy (CDS) technology provides a new high-content analytical tool for assessing unique, intrinsic cellular characteristics with the potential to offer a disruptive method for improving process monitoring during cell therapy manufacturing. We have recently launched our first industrial technology demonstrator instrument and are now seeking a Senior Data Scientist to establish bespoke and proprietary data analysis algorithms to extract relevant and actionable information from CDS data that delivers the greatest value to our end-users.
Your primarily role will be to develop machine learning algorithms that fully exploit the uniquely unbiased nature of CDS cell analysis to demonstrate our technology’s efficacy in various cell therapy applications. As Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for defining and implementing algorithmic methods to extract, compare and contrast sub-cellular characteristics from high dimensional, single-cell resolution datasets. You will join a small, highly capable technical team with skills and experience spanning biology and engineering and leverage these skills to ensure the information embodied in CDS datasets is robust, accessible and relevant to our end-users. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow with Cytomos as we revolutionise cell therapy analytics.
- Strong mathematical background, particularly in signal processing
- Ability to define and implement methods for interrogating high-content datasets
- Prior experience of machine learning algorithm design and development
- Competent with data visualisation techniques and tools
- Adaptability and active problem solving while capable of taking direction
- Ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team
- Self-motivated and desiring to take on responsibility
- Postgraduate degree qualified in mathematical science or related disciplines.
- Prior experience in industry and of C++/C# would be preferred.