ML Platform - Software Quality Specialist, Simulation
San Diego, CA
TuSimple is the self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry. Software verification team plays a critical role in the mission. At TuSimple, the software verification team is responsible for testing the autonomous driving algorithm in simulation and verifying whether it is ready to be tested on the road.
Example projects we are working on include:
- Design and create simulation scenarios.
- Analyze and report algorithm issues found in simulation.
- Reproduce and verify road test disengagements in simulation.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain high quality simulation scenarios.
- Collaborate with simulation software developers to improve the functionality and stability of simulation platforms.
- Provide feedback and report bugs to the algorithm team.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor in Math/statistics or other related field.
- Great analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with autonomous vehicles.
- 1+ years of experience working in startup companies
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new concepts using proprietary tools.
- Ability to write software testing script
- UX design experience
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs