Portfolio Data Analyst
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst to join our Portfolio Data Team!
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Product Analyst focusing on our portfolio data platform, you will be responsible for integrating client portfolio data into Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with data providers, internal stakeholders and engineering to expand Addepar’s capabilities and coverage to meet client needs. You will partner closely with leaders across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond. In addition, you work with other partners within the product management team on a variety of initiatives to improve overall data management and integration across Addepar.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and onboard portfolio data content from a variety of sources into Addepar’s data integration ecosystem.
- Partner with engineering, product management, and data operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data solutions through Addepar’s data network.
- Work with a variety of 3rd party data providers to develop and support the integration of their data into our platform.
- Develop and support data aggregations and functionality for our clients based on client and 3rd party content and user workflow needs.
- Develop data-oriented workflow solutions and product improvements in collaboration with user experience, design, and application focused project management teams.
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve data operations and content pipeline efficiency.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients and grow the business.
- Contribute to the evolution of Addepar’s financial concordance solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the premier integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
Who You Are
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with vendors, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate domain knowledge and problems and knowledge well both in person and in writing for internal development and sales teams as well for clients and 3rd party data partners.
- Partner with engineering to define the functional and technical implementation to solve a business problem. This includes understanding of high level data development concepts, data modeling and the ability to write and review technical requirements documents.
- Passion for the finance and technology space and solving previously intractable problems at the heart of investment management.
- Experience working with financial data and concepts that are relevant to Addepar’s clients and products strongly preferred.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs