BI Data Analyst (Remote)
Remote - Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) on all intelligence-related tasks. The Analyst will work independently and in a team environment performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, test case definition, development, and collaboration across multiple business units and projects.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Support data governance process.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Support data governance processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI
- 2-3 years’ experience with Spark.
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong SQL Server SQL skills and experience tuning queries, Working knowledge of data warehouse.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Experience communicating with business users.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the Azure Data Platform (Data Factory, etc.)
- AWS Data Platform (Data Pipeline, Glue, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
- Scrum methodology delivery experience
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs