Machine Learning Engineer - Core Team
We're looking for a talented and passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join Wildlife's Data Core Team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an MLE at Wildlife, you will be part of the team developing the most advanced ML solutions in the mobile gaming industry. Our ML solutions set Wildlife apart from competitors by optimizing our revenue streams and allowing for a personalized gaming experience. Develop state-of-the-art end-to-end ML solutions for user acquisition, ad optimization, dynamic pricing, personalization, and more. Be ready to create business-critical ML solutions with a global audience of millions of users producing Billions of events and TeraBytes of data every day.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team spanning Data Scientists and Data Engineers to conceive and build machine learning based products and services.
- Partner with Data Scientists to develop prototypes for proof-of-concept validation.
- Turn prototypes and concepts into working, production-rate, machine learning solutions at scale.
- Work in a globally competitive company. We provide English and Portuguese classes for all our employees.
- A degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics. A plus if you hold an MSc or Ph.D. in STEM.
- At least 2 years of experience, of which at least 1-year experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Engineer.
- You have a sound understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Real-world experience with Statistical or Data modeling and initial experience training, deploying, and serving ML models and services.
- Strong knowledge in Python, Shell and experience with Spark is a must.
- Experience with CI/CD/CT/CM and pipeline automation are a plus.
- You are excited to work in a high-performant and innovative team that values turn concepts into working solutions.
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems and working both independently and collaboratively.
- Enjoy working with complex business logic and deal with large scale to solve business problems;
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small.
- Curious by nature, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things;
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something;
- You're hands-on, in the right ways, willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Product Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs