Senior Director, Head of Data & Analytics Strategy, Innovation, & Partnerships
Indiana - Indianapolis
SalesforceBieten Sie die beste Customer Experience mit einem einzigen CRM-Tool für Sales, Kundenservice, Marketing, Commerce & IT. Jetzt 30 Tage testen!
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce has an enterprise-wide charter focused on data management capabilities, including Data Management Maturity, Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Operations, Data Platforms, and Data Literacy. The team’s mission is to enable the right data, at the right time, with the right controls aligned with Data Policies & Standards, centralized tools and capabilities, while ensuring data is high quality, discoverable, and accessible when needed.
The Sr. Director & head of Data Strategy, Innovation, and Partnerships will own the enterprise-wide data & analytics strategy for Salesforce, in partnership with the Chief Data Officer and Chief Data & Analytics Officer. Additionally, this leader will drive strategy around innovation, and run the data partnerships enterprise-wide. This position will report to Wendy Batchelder, Chief Data Officer.
This leader will be responsible for driving both data and analytics strategy development for the company through delivery of standard methodologies while demonstrating and delivering business value in a fast-paced, volatile, and complex ecosystem.
* Drive a company-wide data & analytics strategy across a broad group of senior partners
* Assess current state and formulate recommendations for sustaining existing processes and capabilities while driving interconnected and scalable data & analytics strategy for the company
* Champion and evangelize the data & analytics strategy for the company, while driving delivering in an incremental fashion
* Enable compliance with enterprise data policies, standards and guidelines
* Ensure robust data asset management is established and maintained in a dynamic and easy to consume manner
* Build productive partnerships with various technology, legal, security, and analytics/data management teams across Salesforce
* Strong data management background that includes driving strategy, architecture, governance, tooling and enablement
* Effectively drive consensus across organizations and clearly articulate strategy, vision and business value
* Excellent business and technical communication skills at all levels of the organization
* Dedication to continuous improvement, successful at leading by influence, and excellent at building business cases for investments to improve data management
* Ability to be agile, proactive, and comfortable with ambiguous specifications
* Effectively empower people, instill accountability and demonstrate the value of data across a wide range of individuals (engineers, data scientists, analysis, service owners, executives, customers, auditors, etc.)
* Familiarity with Data Management Maturity (CMMI) and Salesforce products a plus
* A leader with successful track record of leading teams across geographies and time zones.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Oak Ridge, TN, US, … Oak Ridge, TN, US, 37830 Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 127K - 190K * USD 127K+ *
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Applied Sensor Analytics EngineerBanking Computer Science Computer Vision CUDA Engineering Keras +9
Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation +7
New York City, United … New York City, United States of America(US), … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 150K USD 135K+
Business Intelligence and Data Monetization Senior AnalystAmplitude Business Intelligence Data analysis Data visualization Engineering Excel +6
Competitive pay Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs