Technical Opportunities 2024 Summer Internship Program 2024, Lisbon, Portugal (Data Scientist and Product Development)
MastercardWir verbinden und fördern eine integrative, digitale Wirtschaft, von der Menschen, Unternehmen und Regierungen weltweit profitieren, indem wir Transaktionen sicher, einfach und zugänglich machen.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryTechnical Opportunities 2024 Summer Internship Program 2024, Lisbon, Portugal (Data Scientist and Product Development)Apply for our Summer Internship program and spend your summer enhancing your skills, sharing your ideas and making a difference in the real world.
Opportunities in Data Scientist and Product Development teams for 2024.
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Mastercard is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders, and merchants worldwide, Mastercard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories. You find more information on www.mastercardworldwide.com.
Mastercard Summer Internship Program
The Mastercard Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive 10-week program aimed at early career talent, where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Successful interns also have the opportunity to secure a place of our Launch program upon graduating, which you can find out more about here.
o Challenging and impactful projects
o Networking, mentorship, and access to senior leaders
o Volunteer and team building experiences.
o Participation in a global innovation challenge that could have material impact on Mastercard’s future.
What you’ll do :
There are Summer Intern opportunities in Data Scientist and Product Development teams for 2024.
Please highlight if you have a particular preference in your CV and Cover Letter, otherwise based on your profile you would be matched to the role seen to best align with your skillset:
• Data Scientist
Responsible for developing data-driven innovative analytical solutions and identifying opportunities to support business and client needs in a quantitative manner and facilitate informed recommendations/decisions. Activities include developing and creating predictive models, behavioural segmentation frameworks, profitability analyses, ad hoc reporting, and data visualizations.
• Product Development
Acts as an incubation phase for the creation/ideation of new products. Roles in this family focus on innovation management; they assess opportunities, define, and create new products/prototypes and test differentiated value propositions that meet stakeholder needs (e.g., consumer, merchants, banks, governments, issuers).
What you’ll need
• To be available to work full-time between approximately Early June to Early August.
• To be a Penultimate Bachelor’s/Master’s Student, due to graduate no earlier than September 2024.
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking.
• Ability to partner across the organization.
• Sound communication skills.
• Expert PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• English required.
• Additional languages a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs