Norwich - Willow
Marsh McLennanMarsh McLennan is the world’s leading professional services firm in risk, strategy and people. We bring together experts from across our four global businesses — Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman — to help make organizations more...
Our Real Estate Speciality is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Norwich office:
What can you expect:
- Fantastic opportunity to join the world’s leading global Broker within our Real Estate team.
- The Real Estate practice provides commercial real estate advice and broking solutions to property owners and investors predominantly in the UK and Europe. Working with a wide array of clients including banks, pension funds, investment managers, asset managers and across a large spectrum of asset types such as residential, offices, warehousing and retail.
- In your role as a Data Analyst, you will help to define our data strategy within our practice and proactively manage and improve our approach to data gathering and handling.
Please note, candidates will need to have ongoing to right to work within the UK without need for sponsorship, now or in the future.
What you will be rewarded with:
- We offer and embrace a hybrid working model that nurtures a collaborative working environment in the office 3 days per week allowing 2 days per week to be spent working on a remote basis.
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, up to 4 days flexible bank holidays, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
We will rely on you to:
- Lead and improve analysis and data exchange across a number of key real estate clients.
- Be able to identify and present changes in client data received throughout renewal data collection processes.
- Handle reporting, insurance data changes and data questions from internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinate between client service teams to set up and run processes to improve handling of real estate insurance data.
- Prepare reports and dashboards to help internal and external stakeholders, including insurance underwriters, understand changes in client data.
- Manage Real Estate requests for benchmarking information – owning data gathering and reporting exercises.
- Use your data analytical skills to help facilitate continuous improvement across other functions of the business including management information reports and claims reporting
What you need to have:
- Advanced Excel skills – including the ability to build using Macros.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Power BI.
- Experience of managing various stakeholders and adhering to agreed timelines.
- Good communication skills & ability to clearly and succinctly present data to stakeholders.
- A relevant employment background, preferably with at least two years’ experience working in the insurance or commercial real estate sector.
- A proven track record of managing multiple project streams and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- A curious mind and a genuine passion for data with strong analytical problem-solving skills and the confidence to independently source appropriate support to solve analysis challenges
What makes you stand out:
- Data Analysis experience within the Insurance sector
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With more than 45,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit marshmclennan.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age background, civil partnership status, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, gender reassignment, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments in accordance with applicable law to any candidate with a disability to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. If you have a disability that may require reasonable adjustments, please contact us at TAUK@mmc.com.
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs