Business Intelligence Operations Specialist
Ciudad de México, Mexico
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Data Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong data analysis skills, experience in Power BI and custom dashboard creation using tools like Dash or Plotly, and a keen eye for user experience design. You will play a crucial role in analyzing data, developing insightful visualizations, automating processes, and supporting advanced analytics initiatives. You will work closely with our Business Intelligence Manager, Data Engineer, BI Lead, and other team members in different areas to enhance decision-making and improve overall business performance. Candidates with experience or background in consumption behavior and research experience are preferred. Proactivity, creativity, strong team collaboration, and the ability to work with minimal supervision are essential qualities for this role.
- Design, develop, maintenance of custom dashboards and data visualizations in Power BI, Dash, Plotly, etc. with a focus on user experience and effective communication of insights.
- Collaborate with the BI Manager, BI Lead, Data Engineer, cross-functional teams, and the advanced analytics team to ensure the seamless integration of data analysis incorporating UX best practices and visualization solutions into the existing data toolkit.
- Contribute to data quality by performing data cleaning and validation tasks as needed.
- Develop research, by analyzing data to uncover insights and patterns supported by data visualization, to inform decision-making.
- Automation of data-driven processes, such as reporting, forecasting, and targeting, to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliverables of geographic analysis as needed, utilizing geospatial libraries and tools to identify regional patterns and opportunities (nice to have).
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in data analysis, visualization, UX design, and related fields to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Experience in creating dashboards, process automation, workflows, and data visualizations (Power BI, Dash, Plotly, etc.)
- Proficiency in Python for data analysis, including experience with libraries like Pandas, Seaborn, NumPy, and Scikit-learn, etc.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in high-efficient and international teams.
- Ability to think strategically and to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a high-demand team environment. Proactive, creative, and able to work in an autonomous way.
- User experience (UX) design principles and best practices.
- High level of English (direct contact with HO team)
- Research experience, preferably in consumption behavior.
- Experience with geographic analysis using geospatial libraries, such as Geopandas or Shapely (nice to have).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Oak Ridge, TN, US, … Oak Ridge, TN, US, 37830 Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 130K - 210K * USD 130K+ *
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Research Scientist, Biostatistics and Biomedical Informatics for Population Health Sciences (Hybrid)Banking Computer Science Deep Learning Engineering HPC LLMs +7
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Washington - Seattle Campus Washington - Seattle Campus Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 104K - 166K USD 104K+
Business Intelligence Manager - Loyalty FinanceAirflow AWS Business Intelligence Databricks Data pipelines Data visualization +11
Career development Health care Salary bonus Travel Wellness
Charlotte, NC, United States Charlotte, NC, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 50K - 93K * USD 50K+ *
Manager, Financial Business IntelligenceAPIs Business Intelligence CX Data analysis Data quality Data visualization +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +3
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs