Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/x) Deep Learning and Generative AI
Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation100 % Tech Company, 100 % Mercedes-Benz: Als Tochtergesellschaft entwickeln wir Software-Lösungen exklusiv für Mercedes-Benz.
We are Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation!
We develop technological innovations, digital products and future-oriented software solutions and set new standards in car connectivity and the digitization of vehicles and sales. With over 1,400 employees in Ulm, Stuttgart, Berlin and Karlsruhe as well as in project hubs in Asia, we are not only a trustworthy partner and strategic ally, but also the largest software development subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz. What unites us? Our enthusiasm for innovation, the passion for modern technology, an agile mindset and the clear goal in mind: the transformation of Mercedes-Benz into "100% digital".
- Create. Design. Code. Build. Run
- You reinforce one of our interdisciplinary autonomous systems teams as a machine learning engineer/software engineer (m/f/x).
- In the team, you work on putting End2End AI solutions into practical use across multiple disciplines; ensuring the quality and reliability expected by Mercedes-Benz at all points is especially challenging.
- Your focus will be on creating complex cloud solutions, especially in the context of deep learning and generative AI solutions, and will include both coordinating needs with relevant stakeholders as well as designing and implementing infrastructures and solutions.
- Our projects address diverse aspects of the Mercedes-Benz value chain-from internal information management or customer data management to autonomous driving to the optimization of workshop processes. A special focus is currently on accelerating the integration of new developments from the area of generative AI into all parts of Mercedes-Benz.
- Your tasks can be supplemented by requirements management, product or project management.
The most important aspect: You share our enthusiasm for bringing reliable AI into relevant applications.
You have a solid and solid foundation in IT with completed master's degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
Enthusiasm for the latest developments in the context of deep learning and the application for Foundation Models and Generative AI.
Interest in the world of cloud native development-with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP. Kubernetes (including ACS) and Azure Databricks are particularly relevant to us. Experience in this environment is a big plus!
Advanced knowledge of machine learning, NLP, semantic knowledge representation and deep learning are also a major plus.
Software quality is important to you. In doing so, you test and pay attention to safety, reliability and scalability.
Enthusiasm and excellent understanding of DevOps and ML Ops Procedure and technologies.
You are a team player: We learn from each other, we motivate and inspire each other.
You have excellent spoken and written German and English skills.
In our work and leadership culture, "how" and "we" are more important to us than "where". Freedom and personal responsibility are, therefore, very important to us! Would you rather work remotely than in the office? Here, we are flexible and will find the optimal solution for you and your team after consultation!
Flexible working hours
We offer you flexible options for organizing your working hours: In addition to 30 vacation days and working hours which can be planned independently, you can also convert plus hours into free time and receive them permanently with a working time depot. In this way, we create harmonious spaces for the compatibility of private and professional life. In addition, almost all of our positions are suitable for part-time work.
Personal development opportunities
Through extensive internal and external training offers, conferences and online trainings, you can deepen your expertise and further advance yourself and your team. With Udemy Business, we also give you unlimited access to more than 6,000 online courses – learn whenever and wherever you want.
At Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation, we are a team! Our cooperation is based on mutual trust and respect. Flat hierarchies, an appreciative atmosphere, openness and open-mindedness are part of our daily work.
We promote talent! With innovative processes and a wide range of possibilities, we unfold your potential holistically: After your leadership potential has been confirmed, we accompany and support you intensively on your way to becoming a leader. In addition to the possibilities of classic personnel management, you can also take on professional responsibility as a "Lead Expert".
Health & Fitness
Your health is important to us! In addition to discounted sports offers for your physical fitness in selected fitness studios in the region, we also offer you psychological counseling options around the clock with Instahelp.
The security of a corporation and the flexibility of an independent company applies not only to your workplace, but also to your finances: You can benefit from a company pension plan or discover many great offers in the world of corporate benefits.
A Great Place to Work
Awards say more than words - Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation has already received the "Great Place to Work - Best Employers" award several times. Maybe we will soon be your Great Place to Work!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs