Head of Data
AIAAIA provides insurance solutions to both individuals and businesses. Find out more about our services and latest updates.
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
About the Role• Bridge business and technology and moderate enterprise data and analytics requirements across all business functions
• Define and lead data and analytics strategy, including establishing clear plans, roadmaps, and funding approvals for AIA Indonesia in line with the Regional data standards
• Define and own all data related KPIs, and ensure adherence to the same
• Responsible and accountable to build local Indonesia teams of data experts to drive delivery and value of data and analytics throughout AIA Indonesia
As Head of Data:
- Responsible to ensure data and analytics maturity across AIA Indonesia which includes but is not limited to: Data Platform, Data Governance, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Responsible for creating and managing highly skilled architects, engineers, and governance individuals
- Establish communities to enable data culture within AIA Indonesia through education and evangelization on the value of data and analytics and how to improve future business outcome
- Drive delivery of business cases, plans for data platforms, data governance, analytics use cases and business intelligence.
- Contribute to vendor and solution evaluation for data and analytics solution selection and implementation
- Leverage best practices and developments from other BUs where appropriate to drive lower cost on data and analytics adoption
Data Platform and Governance
- Design the data scope, roadmap, and target state of data platforms for AIA Indonesia to uplift data maturity KPIs aligned with overall target enterprise architecture and transformation roadmap.
- Identification and mitigation of technology and delivery risks associated with data platforms and governance.
- Rationalization and management of the costs associated with the data platforms and governance.
- Design and enable the implementation of data governance in AIA Indonesia by ensuring data governance tooling is implemented and policies thereby adhered to produce quality data for business applications and analytics use cases.
- Create data platform performance metrics and perform continuous review and driving continuous improvement, as needed.
- Drive the design and build data model design for data platforms AIA Indonesia
Analytics and AI
- Drive AIA Indonesia to define end-to-end advanced analytics and AI solutions that can drive business outcomes and value.
- Drive AIA Indonesia to improve analytic platform, tools, processes including MLOps, and AI governance.
- Provide expertise on data science and advanced modelling/detection technique
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs