Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based in our Brampton office. The Data Analyst will be responsible for working collectively and collaboratively with IT Development team.
- Gathering, organizing, and analyzing data from various Load boards, and find areas of opportunity and supporting business decisions.
- Analyze large amounts of data and then recommend broad based innovative improvement initiatives.
- Performing ad hoc analysis, interpreting and communicating results in a clear manner
- Work with engineering team to automate daily monitoring of models in production , help troubleshoot issues and make necessary improvements as needed
- Build and troubleshoot advanced SQL queries in Snowflake.
- Analyze freight carriers and lanes based on but not limited to the following: capacity and utilization, insurance, price, safety, and service.
- Analyze Data related to efficiency process improvement and freight network design.
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Cleary communicate design & development strategies to all stake holders, educate them as and when needed.
- Research data and prepare analytics based on division of trucking operations.
- Prepare recommendations for efficiency and improvements to existing processes.
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across different systems and sources.
- Interpret business requirements and perform analysis to support strategic and tactical objectives.
- Identify areas for process improvement and optimization to enhance data quality and usability.
- Construct tables, views, and reports from multiple data sources, to enable key decision-making.
- Generate standard monthly reports for review and approval by internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in technology, data analytics or related field.
- 2+ year of Snowflake data cloud analytics experience, including practical, hands-on use of the Snowflake Data Cloud is an asset.
- College Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- General understanding of databases (MySQL, SQL Server & Snowflake)
- Experience with Snowflake and Pyspark can be an asset
- Experience in the Logistics / Transportation or Supply Chain industries is an asset.
- Professional experience with reporting packages (Power BI, Tableau, Matillion etc.), databases and general programming languages Professional experience in data mining, cleaning, and segmentation is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding operational environment, sometimes without detailed direction.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- Health Benefits
- Career Growth
- High Competitive Salary
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Oak Ridge, TN, US, … Oak Ridge, TN, US, 37830 Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 50K - 93K * USD 50K+ *
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Postdoctoral Research Associate - Automation and Data Analytics for Electron MicroscopyBanking Chemistry Data analysis Data Analytics Machine Learning Matlab +10
Competitive pay Conferences Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours +9
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs