Senior Solutions Architect - Full Stack (UI/UX and AI/ML)
Argentina - Remote
DevsuLearn to create digital solutions that drive change and growth. Devsu provides the tools and resources you need to master the art of digital innovation.
We are seeking a seasoned Solutions Architect with a strong background in Media, Architecture, Development, Testing, UI/UX, and AI/ML to join our dynamic team. This remote position is open to candidates located anywhere in Latin America. As a Senior Solutions Architect at Devsu, you will play a pivotal role in leading the design and development of scalable, reliable, and high-performance software applications. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, possess a wealth of experience in UI application architectures, and thrive in collaborative environments, we want to hear from you.
- 7+ years of experience as an Architect or Lead Developer specializing in UI application architectures.
- Solid grasp of architectural patterns, best practices, and design principles for scalable web applications.
- Proven experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs into front-end applications.
- Proficiency in version control systems, specifically GitHub, and familiarity with modern development workflows.
- Familiarity with media streaming protocols like MPEG-DASH and HLS.
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies, such as GCP or AWS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to high-quality work.
- Experience designing applications and solutions for resilience and recoverability.
- Proven track record of mentoring UI development teams on standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Full-time availability.
- Fluent in English
A stable, long-term contract. Continuous Training. Private Health insurance. Flexible schedule. Work with some of the most talented software engineers in Latin America and the US, doing challenging work and world-class software for clients in the US and worldwide.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs