Data Insight Analyst
Ashford, United Kingdom
SyscoSysco lives at the heart of food and service. We are passionately committed to the success of every customer, supplier partner, community, and associate.
Data Analyst - Sales Operations
Ashford/Tamworth/Deeside - Hybrid
Mon – Fri, 39 hours between 0730 – 1800hrs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Commercial Operations Team focussing on Sales Operations, to interpret data, develop reports, and provide insights for use by Sales Management, Commercial Leadership, Finance and the Sales Operations team in line with agreed initiatives, with a focus on sales performance output measures.
You’ll be the point of contact in supporting the sales performance of our teams by covering pipeline management, sales activity, lead management, data management, headcount planning and tracking, sales forecasting and territory management.
There will be a number of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to produce and add analysis/insight to, as well as direct involvement in the design, planning and implementation of new reports and new tools to collect required data and the continuous improvement of existing processes.
What we are looking for;
- Prior experience of being able to provide data insights
- Excel proficiency and use of Power Query
- Experience of CRM systems such as salesforce would be great
- If you come from a sales background, that would also be desirable
- Able to work to a deadline and flexible in approach to new requests
- Able to establish good relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly and apply new tools creatively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Brakes everyone is welcome. We don’t want you to ‘fit our culture’ we want you to help define it and we actively celebrate the unique talents of each and every colleague. We don’t just look at your CV, we’re more focused on who you are and your potential. As part of our values, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a voice, is appreciated and has the same opportunities. We work hard to ensure that everyone feels part of our business, as we care for one another and connect the world through food and trusted partnerships. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that everyone belongs and thrives at Brakes and we recognise that Brakes can only thrive when everyone feels they belong. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our resourcing team who will be happy to support you.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
München, DE, 80802 München, DE, 80802 Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 60K - 94K * USD 60K+ *
Financial Data Analyst (m/f/d) - Local Data WarehouseComputer Science Data analysis Data warehouse Economics Mathematics Security +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +2
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs